Mar 20, 2009

PJ Mix Spring'09 Vol 3

I've been working on this mix for weeks now and if I don't post it now, I'll just keep tweaking it forever.  Lots of new music and a few classics thrown in.  I didn't really plan it for vol 1&2, but since I started off with Leona, figured I'd continue the trend with Vol 3.

1. Show Me Bleedin Love (DJ Rickstar), LEONA LEWIS vs ROBYN S

2. Love is the Look (Love To Infinity Mix), KRISTINE W

3. If This Isn't Love (StoneBridge Remix), JENNIFER HUDSON

4. Halo (Icebow Club Mix), BEYONCE

5. LOVE ME (Ana Paula Remix), OFFER NISSIM

6. Rehab (DJ VNo Remix), RIHANNA

7. Beautiful U R (Yinon Club Mix), DEBORAH COX!

8. T.O.N.Y. (DJ Escape & Tony Coluccio Remix), SOLANGE

9. The Right Man (Miguel Olivera Mix), CHRISTINA AGUILERA

10. Toca's Together (Rauhofer's Inpetto Mashup), MARIAH vs. FRAGMA

11. La Fiesta (Altar 2009 Anthem Remix), TONY MORAN feat. KARA DIOGUARDI

11. Love Story (Andy Moors Vocal Mix), NADIA ALI

12. Same Script, Different Cast (Thunderpuss Mix), WHITNEY & DEBORAH

12. U Turn Me (Diamond Remix), BYRON STINGILY

No comments:

Post a Comment