Mar 20, 2009

PJ Mix NYE 2009 (a) Vol 1

Here is the first mix that I started to share.  I played most of this mix at a small after party in Bangkok over New Years and it was well received so I finally decided to share for those who enjoy the same music.  The song list can be found under lyrics when downloaded to itunes.  Enjoy!


http://www.zshare.net/audio/567998334ed70e8a/

1. Forgive Me (Azriel Drake Does Almighty Anthem Mix), LEONA LEWIS

2. Hell No (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Club Mix), JUDY TORRES

3. One World (Manny Lehman Mix), DEBBY HOLIDAY

4. If I Were a Boy (DJ Escape Dom Capello Remix), BEYONCE

5. Closer (Cottos Cant Stop Remix), NE-YO

6. Forever (Cahill Mix), CHRIS BROWN

7. Daylight (Hex Hector Remix), KELLY ROWLAND

8. Its Over Now, DEBORAH COX!

9. Take A Bow (Tony Moran & Warren Riggs Encore Club), RIHANNA

10. Keeps Gettin Better (Bryan Reyes SuperBitch Mix), CHRISTINA AGUILERA

11. I Stay In Love (Jody den Broeder Club Mix), MARIAH

No comments:

Post a Comment